MARLOW, TEXAS (Fort Bend County). Marlow is a rural community on Farm Road 1236 sixteen miles south of Richmond in southwestern Fort Bend County. In 1936 it was at the junction of two graded and drained roads and had one business and several nearby farms. Marlow was shown on the 1987 county highway map, which indicated one business at the site.
Go to Home Page